Search My Notes

There are many pages of posts on many subjects, and only a few show on this main page. Search for the subjects that you are interested in.

Topics covered in here tend toward Gadgetry, Weapons, Books, Tools, and a lot of other things that have captured my interest.

Please note the "Linked From Here" tab on the results, which lists search results from sites I have linked to in my posts.

Jerry Pournelle's Chaos Manor

http://www.jerrypournelle.com/images/jep.jpg

Chaos Manor: Mr Pournelle is ALWAYS worth reading. His SF novels are superb, and his musings and commentary on modern life and technology give a clearer picture of events than anyone else I have found. Found here are extensive discussions on technology and civilization, education, the space program, the future of freedom, etc. With contributions by a lot of smart people.  In general this site assumes interest in rational discussion of technology and civilization. 

When I greet someone with "Welcome to Chaos!" as they enter the store, I am paying homage to JP.
 
 "This is my personal journal and day book. Subjects include civilization and technology, strategy, climate, energy policy, space access, and other issues that interest me. The Mail section is very wide ranging and one of the best on the Internet. For computer related reviews and mail, see Chaos Manor Reviews, which is a continuation of the old BYTE column I began in 1980 with BYTE Magazine."

(Me) (Home)

0 comments: