Search My Notes

There are many pages of posts on many subjects, and only a few show on this main page. Search for the subjects that you are interested in.

Topics covered in here tend toward Gadgetry, Weapons, Books, Tools, and a lot of other things that have captured my interest.

Please note the "Linked From Here" tab on the results, which lists search results from sites I have linked to in my posts.

Economic Collapse


The Economic Collapse is what this blog is all about. It ain't cheerful, and one hope that it is not accurate, but it paints a grim picture of the present and the future.

Since the site links to a lot of things for "end times" investment I might question their altruism, but the facts and statistics they quote seem to be spot on for accuracy of the current world picture.


(Me) (Home)

0 comments: