Search My Notes

There are many pages of posts on many subjects, and only a few show on this main page. Search for the subjects that you are interested in.

Topics covered in here tend toward Gadgetry, Weapons, Books, Tools, and a lot of other things that have captured my interest.

Please note the "Linked From Here" tab on the results, which lists search results from sites I have linked to in my posts.

Goat Trauma

The Childhood Goat Trauma Foundation was created in 1982 by a small group that originally came together as a an informal support group for problems that were the result of traumatic experiences at petting zoos as children. This group realized that there were many others out there who were afraid to come forward with their horrific stories and wanted to find some way to help as many people as they could. The Childhood Goat Trauma Foundation is the result of their dream.

I remember being traumatized as a little kid by Uncle Bill's old billy goat. I got out of Mom's car
and got butted headfirst into the gate to the yard. My trauma didn't last very long though. A few days later I leaned out the barn window with my BB gun and scored a bullseye on said billy goat's dangly parts. That might have been an unconventional cure but it kept me from any lasting phobias.

It was pretty baaaaaaaad.

(Me) (Home)

0 comments: