Search My Notes

There are many pages of posts on many subjects, and only a few show on this main page. Search for the subjects that you are interested in.

Topics covered in here tend toward Gadgetry, Weapons, Books, Tools, and a lot of other things that have captured my interest.

Please note the "Linked From Here" tab on the results, which lists search results from sites I have linked to in my posts.

101 Cookbooks

http://www.101cookbooks.com/mt-static/images/2008/101cookbooks-mainlogo.gif
IOI Cookbooks was started by Heidi Swanson, a San Francisco based photographer, cookbook author, and designer. Her writings and photographs have been featured in The Washington Post, Vegetarian Times, Whole Foods Markets, the Wall Street Journal, LIFE, Shape Magazine, Vegetarian Times, USA Today, Fast Company, Entertainment Weekly, Glamour, and the San Francisco Chronicle.

The premise this site was built on is best summed up in two sentences: When you own over 100 cookbooks, it is time to stop buying, and start cooking. This site chronicles a cookbook collection, one recipe at a time. The recipes are cataloged by type and also by main ingredient.

From the site:
Hi there, my name is Heidi Swanson. 101 Cookbooks is my recipe journal. It's where I write about the recipes that intersect my life, travels, and everyday interests. Often the recipes are from my cookbook collection, sometimes not - they might come from a friend, or I might write about a recipe I created myself. I focus primarily on natural, whole foods and ingredients - vegetarian recipes that are good for you and for the planet.

She also wrote Super Natural Cooking: Five Delicious Ways to Incorporate Whole and Natural Foods into Your Cooking
Book Cover



(Me) (Home)

0 comments: