Search My Notes

There are many pages of posts on many subjects, and only a few show on this main page. Search for the subjects that you are interested in.

Topics covered in here tend toward Gadgetry, Weapons, Books, Tools, and a lot of other things that have captured my interest.

Please note the "Linked From Here" tab on the results, which lists search results from sites I have linked to in my posts.

Just FYI

My posts have been a little scattered this summer. Part of this was the result of a hectic summer and part was the result of what appears to have been a Blogger malfunction.

I try to stay a week or two ahead on this blog, writing interesting things up as I find them and then scheduling them to be posted on a regular "odd day" schedule, but a while back my posts started being published as soon as I hit "Publish" instead of dropping into the schedule. This pushed me into writing and posting on the same day, and I just could not keep up. Since I am a scatterbrained idiot when it comes to routines and schedules this obviously did not work out well.

Blogger is fixed now, and the work load is easing off so perhaps my postings will be a little more consistent.

Jim

PS  If you like this blog, let me know. Sometimes I feel like I am yelling into an empty auditorium and a little feedback would be appreciated. Just drop a line to jhh at blacktailbooks dot com.




(Me) (Home)

0 comments: