Search My Notes

There are many pages of posts on many subjects, and only a few show on this main page. Search for the subjects that you are interested in.

Topics covered in here tend toward Gadgetry, Weapons, Books, Tools, and a lot of other things that have captured my interest.

Please note the "Linked From Here" tab on the results, which lists search results from sites I have linked to in my posts.

World Bayonets

http://www.worldbayonets.com/Templates/home_page_banner.png

In their words:
The heart of the worldbayonets site is the Bayonet Identification Guide. It contains detailed descriptions and over 1,600 photographs of more than 250 bayonets; plus more than 50 frogs and related items. Bayonets are indexed by country and by length, as well as some type-specific pages. I also include a bibliography of the bayonet and firearms reference books in my reference library, a listing of my published articles, and an online library of bayonet-related reference materials.

Over 2,000 pages of information and buy/sell/wanted lists!

(Me) (Home)

0 comments: