Search My Notes

There are many pages of posts on many subjects, and only a few show on this main page. Search for the subjects that you are interested in.

Topics covered in here tend toward Gadgetry, Weapons, Books, Tools, and a lot of other things that have captured my interest.

Please note the "Linked From Here" tab on the results, which lists search results from sites I have linked to in my posts.

The RX-321 Web Site

I built this site to be a center of information on this relatively scarce Tentec radio. Roughly a hundred of these RX-321s were ever produced, and what little information was out there was widely scattered.

Yeah, I'm kind of blowing my own horn here, but honestly, a lot of folks contributed their knowledge and skills to help me, and I am grateful to them.

(Me) (Home)

0 comments: