Search My Notes

There are many pages of posts on many subjects, and only a few show on this main page. Search for the subjects that you are interested in.

Topics covered in here tend toward Gadgetry, Weapons, Books, Tools, and a lot of other things that have captured my interest.

Please note the "Linked From Here" tab on the results, which lists search results from sites I have linked to in my posts.

Survival/Outdoor Gear News, Tests & Reviews


The Definitive Source for Independent Reviews & Information
on Outdoors Gear and Survival Equipment and Techniques

Be prepared. This huge site is the best I have found. Survival stories, equipment tests, reviews of knives, guns, and all kinds of other outdoor gear, lots of great info.
  • Traffic to this site has grown by the double digits, starting when "things really got depressed economically." Since the site's launch in 1996, it has seen a steady 5 percent growth with 50 percent leaps after major disasters.

(Me) (Home)

0 comments: