Search My Notes

There are many pages of posts on many subjects, and only a few show on this main page. Search for the subjects that you are interested in.

Topics covered in here tend toward Gadgetry, Weapons, Books, Tools, and a lot of other things that have captured my interest.

Please note the "Linked From Here" tab on the results, which lists search results from sites I have linked to in my posts.

All Whole Earth publications online

http://www.boingboing.net/whole-earth%20supplement.jpg

Danica Remy and the last holdouts of the old Point Foundation, publishers of the Catalogs and magazine until its last issue in 2002, have given a second life to this gold mine of material by arranging them to be scanned and posted online. The entire 35-year archive of Whole Earth Catalogs, Supplements, Reviews and CoEvolutions are all up and ready to be studied. You can read them for free, or download them for a fee. The Whole Earth Catalog Archive

(Me) (Home)

1 comments:

Jean&Vic said...

Jean said she had seen and read some of this, but I have not yet. I tend to think I will be looking into it here shortly though.