Search My Notes

There are many pages of posts on many subjects, and only a few show on this main page. Search for the subjects that you are interested in.

Topics covered in here tend toward Gadgetry, Weapons, Books, Tools, and a lot of other things that have captured my interest.

Please note the "Linked From Here" tab on the results, which lists search results from sites I have linked to in my posts.

Minolta/Sony DSLRs


Dyxum -- combining their European name of Dyxxum and the traditional Minolta USA trademark of Maxxum -- is THE reference site for anyone using Minolta cameras or the new Sony digital single lens reflex (DSLR) cameras that use the same mount and lenses. There are great reviews of all the cameras and all the lenses made for that Minolta/Sony mount and all the accessories that fit those cameras.

I have relied on it for deciding on accessories and lenses, new or used, for my cameras.

(Me) (Home)

0 comments: