Search My Notes

There are many pages of posts on many subjects, and only a few show on this main page. Search for the subjects that you are interested in.

Topics covered in here tend toward Gadgetry, Weapons, Books, Tools, and a lot of other things that have captured my interest.

Please note the "Linked From Here" tab on the results, which lists search results from sites I have linked to in my posts.

FlickrEdit

http://screenshots.en.softonic.com/en/scrn/72000/72005/3_flickredit05.jpg


FlickrEdit is an Open Source cross-platform project that is hosted on JavaForge.com. I use it to back up my photos from Flickr to my hard drives -- redundant in a way since I have the originals on my computer, but those usually have the original names as they come from the camera.

It has many features and uses:
Display your Flickr Photos and Sets
Display your Not in Set, Recent, Favorites, Contacts and Group photos
Search photos based on date and tag
Backup your Flickr Photos and Sets
Backup Title, Description, Tags, and Copyright and store them into the IPTC header of the images.
Upload new photos to Flickr (including asynchronous upload)
Edit Photo and Set info, add comments to Photos and Sets
Rotate photos
Delete photos or Sets
View a photo or selected photos slideshow
Switch between multiple Flickr users

(Me) (Home)

0 comments: