Search My Notes

There are many pages of posts on many subjects, and only a few show on this main page. Search for the subjects that you are interested in.

Topics covered in here tend toward Gadgetry, Weapons, Books, Tools, and a lot of other things that have captured my interest.

Please note the "Linked From Here" tab on the results, which lists search results from sites I have linked to in my posts.

Tool Crib


Tool Crib used to put out power tool catalogs that left me drooling. You can find deals on power tools, power tool reviews, cordless power tools, hand and power tools, discount power tools, reconditioned power tools and refurbished power tools.

Their site has about the same effect on me, and the ToolCrib.com Blog, with "News and Information About Power Tools" is a must-read addition, with tool comparisons, shop tips, plans -- you name it.

"Magazine Work Bench Plans from 1882-2003" was one I really enjoyed, with plans from American Woodworker and other magazines.


(Me) (Home)

0 comments: