Search My Notes

There are many pages of posts on many subjects, and only a few show on this main page. Search for the subjects that you are interested in.

Topics covered in here tend toward Gadgetry, Weapons, Books, Tools, and a lot of other things that have captured my interest.

Please note the "Linked From Here" tab on the results, which lists search results from sites I have linked to in my posts.

3M Doublestick Tape

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31W%2BjDY7NfL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
. . . otherwise known as molding tape or trim tape.

This is the stuff they use to stick emblems, trim, or vent shades on cars, and it is tough, weatherproof, waterproof, and easy to work with. It is not affected by heat or cold and has a LOT of gripping power. If you don't need the cushioning of regular double-sided foam tape, this is the best tape you can use for most jobs.

Thanks, Kirk and Paul, for tipping me off to this stuff. It works!!

(Me) (Home)

0 comments: