Search My Notes

There are many pages of posts on many subjects, and only a few show on this main page. Search for the subjects that you are interested in.

Topics covered in here tend toward Gadgetry, Weapons, Books, Tools, and a lot of other things that have captured my interest.

Please note the "Linked From Here" tab on the results, which lists search results from sites I have linked to in my posts.

VuurWapenBlog














The VuurWapenBlog:

"I served in the US Navy as a Hospital Corpsman - HM2 (FMF). I was first in my class at Hospital Corps School and given my choice of assignments. I selected First Marine Division and was sent to the 5th Marine Regiment after Field Medical Service School (FMSS).  From there, I was assigned to the regimental commander's PSD platoon.
I deployed once, to Fallujah, Iraq, in 2006, and spent 11 months there. In addition to PSD, I worked for Scouts, Tanks, Tracks, and other units, including an Army MP Company. During that time I took part in over 200 mounted and dismounted patrols throughout Anbar province, functioning not only as a Corpsman but also as a vehicle commander, electronic countermeasures dude, and dismounted security.
During my time in the military I sent countless thousands of rounds downrange with my M4 carbine and M9 pistol. I also became intimately familiar with the M249 SAW and carried, fired, or blew up buses with the M203, M32 MGL, M240G, M2, and MK19.
On the civilian side, I've attended courses taught by half a dozen or so instructors, and I continue to shoot approximately 400 rounds per week - mostly rimfire.
After I was honorably discharged, I returned to finish my Bachelor's degree at the University of Arizona. I now provide photo and video services to various companies within the firearm industry. I have also acted as a technical consultant to major firearm and ammunition manufacturers.
Anyone interested in contacting me may do so via email at andrew@vuurwapenconcepts.com."
  
 This video sums it up nicely.

(Me)
(Home)

0 comments: