Search My Notes

There are many pages of posts on many subjects, and only a few show on this main page. Search for the subjects that you are interested in.

Topics covered in here tend toward Gadgetry, Weapons, Books, Tools, and a lot of other things that have captured my interest.

Please note the "Linked From Here" tab on the results, which lists search results from sites I have linked to in my posts.

Gears of Guns



Gears of Guns  has this disclaimer  "We are here to talk about firearms only. Please leave your political views at the door."  There are lots of links to great videos and information and the site is small, but well laid out and fun to browse.

This is the site owner.

      My name is Atticus James you can find me on facebook.com.  The summer of 2010 I was out riding an ATV and ended up falling off the four-wheeler and breaking my spine. I ended up at the hospital for a week in ICU and having a 9 hour surgery to fix my back.  I am lucky that I am not paralyzed.

I tell you this so you can understand a little about why this blog is so important to me.  While I am still healing, I am unable to work and I have been going crazy.  Someone suggested that I should start blogging about what I know the best and “gearsofguns.com” was born.  I feel like I have a purpose again and I am excited to share what I know about guns and learn more from you.

Many blogs do not have ads and you will notice that I do have some.  I do this to help pay for some of my medical bills.  I promise that I will work hard to make sure that they are products that I have researched and own or wish to own.  If you click and purchase, I make a very small amount of money.  (And I will Thank You in advance!)   If you never click, that is totally okay with me also, because the blog is as equally important to my mental healing.

Recent posts.

US Army surplussing 4,000 M24 Sniper Rifles

m24army3

ZCORR Anti Corrosion Bag Review.

Jason from Z-CORR contacted us about doing a review on a few of their products
to see Z-CORR’s full product line Click here
1

 
(Me)
(Home)

0 comments: