Search My Notes

There are many pages of posts on many subjects, and only a few show on this main page. Search for the subjects that you are interested in.

Topics covered in here tend toward Gadgetry, Weapons, Books, Tools, and a lot of other things that have captured my interest.

Please note the "Linked From Here" tab on the results, which lists search results from sites I have linked to in my posts.

5.11 Tactical: Purveyors of Practical Gear

http://www.511tactical.com/images/content/hdr_511_Logo.gif

"5.11" is a rock climbing difficulty level as listed in the Yosemite Decimal System. With skill levels ranging from 5.0 (easy) to 5.10 (difficult), 5.11 is even more grueling. 5.11 is officially defined as, “After thorough inspection, you conclude this move is obviously impossible; however, occasionally someone actually accomplishes it.”   

The 5.11 Tactical® Pants with the trademarked tactical strap and slash pocket design were originally developed for rock climbing. Now, 5.11 is the choice of professionals. They create superior products that enhance the safety, accuracy, speed and performance of law enforcement, military and firefighting professionals. Built on a foundation of durability, quality and value, 5.11, Inc. leads the industry in delivering functionally innovative gear, head to toe.

I just got my first pair of these and are sold on them. I am like the Red Buttons character, Pockets, in the John Wayne movie HATARI! I habitually tote a lot of stuff for EDC, and of the many cargo pants variations I have tried, the 5.11 Taclite Pro is the best designed and most durable and comfortable.

Pants | Shirts | Shorts | Outerwear | Flashlights | Footwear | Bags & Backpacks | Gloves | Eyewear | Accessories | Closeouts


(Me) (Home)

0 comments: