Search My Notes

There are many pages of posts on many subjects, and only a few show on this main page. Search for the subjects that you are interested in.

Topics covered in here tend toward Gadgetry, Weapons, Books, Tools, and a lot of other things that have captured my interest.

Please note the "Linked From Here" tab on the results, which lists search results from sites I have linked to in my posts.

To Whom It May Concern:

When I set this blog up, I added the names of a few folks I thought might enjoy reading it on a regular basis and they get my posts via email.

If you want to opt out of this, send me a message. If you want to get this via email whenever I put up a new post just hit the "Follow" button in the top menu and follow directions.

Iwant to say "Thank you"  to the folks that do read this. I hope it brings you useful information or at least makes you smile once in a while.

Jim


(Me) (Home)

0 comments: