Search My Notes

There are many pages of posts on many subjects, and only a few show on this main page. Search for the subjects that you are interested in.

Topics covered in here tend toward Gadgetry, Weapons, Books, Tools, and a lot of other things that have captured my interest.

Please note the "Linked From Here" tab on the results, which lists search results from sites I have linked to in my posts.

EDC, Again

submitted by flecktarn

My EDC
CRKT TUITION
Cognet DOUK-DOUK (French knife)
Fenix LD10
Fenix L2D
Leatherman Wave
Ipod Nano + Sennheiser earbuds
Fox 40 Sonic Blast whistle
Swith & Wesson tactical pen
Light my fire Firesteel
Light my fire Spork
Kubotan Keychain
ESS ICE glasses
Smartphone
Not on the picture a king cobra paracord bracelet (I forgot to take it out of my wrist)
PS: Thanks for your awesome blog!

Editor’s Note: Looks like a very hefty load out, but you’d be prepared for most… If you had to, I feel like you could ditch/swap one of the lights out, as the LD10 and L2D are virtually the same light but with different runtimes/brightness.. You might find more versatility in a keychain light with a different beam profile, tint, method of activation, etc. The two Fenixes seem redundant as a primary/backup set. Otherwise, nice carry — the Douk-Douk and kubotan look neat and all that color is less threatening while offering visibility. Thanks for sharing~


Everyday-Carry: Everyday Carry, or EDC, generally refers to small items or gadgets worn, carried, or made available in pockets, holsters, or bags on a daily basis to manage common tasks or for use in unexpected situations or emergencies. In a broader sense, it is a lifestyle, discipline, or philosophy of preparedness.

This site carries user-submitted photos and descriptions of what each individual considers to be his basic EDC kit, along with comments. It is a neat place to look for ideas.


(Me) (Home)

0 comments: