Search My Notes

There are many pages of posts on many subjects, and only a few show on this main page. Search for the subjects that you are interested in.

Topics covered in here tend toward Gadgetry, Weapons, Books, Tools, and a lot of other things that have captured my interest.

Please note the "Linked From Here" tab on the results, which lists search results from sites I have linked to in my posts.

The Survival Mom

http://thesurvivalmom.com/wp-content/themes/eNews/images/handbag.png
The Survival Mom, in her own words:

Deep inside every mom is a Survival Mom whose passion for her family drives her to make the best of the present and prepare for the future.  I share that passion along with a long-standing, slightly crazed fascination with natural disasters, survival stories and preparing for the unknown.  This drives my husband, the Paranoid Dad, crazy.

I write and teach others about the importance of preparedness and being proactive and share ideas I’ve tried, successes as well as failures.

If you’ve been stashing away a few groceries every week or researching how to make a solar powered generator, you’re not alone!  I hope you’ll find reassurance and practical help here on my blog.  Our concerns for the present and future can be channeled into actions that will help provide for and protect our families while still enjoying the heck out of life!

(Me) (Home)

0 comments: