Search My Notes

There are many pages of posts on many subjects, and only a few show on this main page. Search for the subjects that you are interested in.

Topics covered in here tend toward Gadgetry, Weapons, Books, Tools, and a lot of other things that have captured my interest.

Please note the "Linked From Here" tab on the results, which lists search results from sites I have linked to in my posts.

Colt22: The Colt Woodsman Page

http://www.colt22.com/wmhomepagetop.gif

Bob Rayburn literally wrote the book on the Woodsman. His site is the best I have found for parts, information and exploded views for these great old pistols. My Dad owned one and I have owned several. There is no modern handgun that can match these for aesthetics and performance.

Woodsman Guide
Woodsman FAQ
Featured Woodsman
Updated 11 March 2010
My Personal Collection
The Guest Collection
Woodsman Parts
Takedown/Assembly
Items for Sale
Items Wanted
Colt Collectors Assoc.
Gun Links




















(Me) (Home)

0 comments: