Search My Notes

There are many pages of posts on many subjects, and only a few show on this main page. Search for the subjects that you are interested in.

Topics covered in here tend toward Gadgetry, Weapons, Books, Tools, and a lot of other things that have captured my interest.

Please note the "Linked From Here" tab on the results, which lists search results from sites I have linked to in my posts.

FlatheadEvents



FlatheadEvents is a service of the Flathead Beacon. It is the best single source of "What's going on in the Flathead" that I have found. They do furnish a RSS feeds and have a Facebook page.

"FlatheadEvents.Net is a local event calendar that lets you post your events for free. All events are on the site from football games to concerts to wine tastings. Check out FlatheadEvents.Net and see what's going on in the Flathead."


(Me) (Home)

0 comments: