Search My Notes

There are many pages of posts on many subjects, and only a few show on this main page. Search for the subjects that you are interested in.

Topics covered in here tend toward Gadgetry, Weapons, Books, Tools, and a lot of other things that have captured my interest.

Please note the "Linked From Here" tab on the results, which lists search results from sites I have linked to in my posts.

News Aggregators



I use two internet sources for most of my political reading. One is Libertarian, a stance I like. The other is overwhelming non-partisan and dishes out the dirt impartially. Both of them bring out stuff that both Fox (Right) and CNN/CBS/etc (Left) either overlook or prefer not to mention.

Libertarian: Instapundit
Glenn Reynolds is a law professor at the University of Tennessee. He writes various law review articles, opeds, and other stuff and is a Contributing Editor at Popular Mechanics.

He says: "I’m interested in everything, but my chief interest is in the intersection between advanced technologies and individual liberty. The vast majority of my writing touches on this in one way or another." He also reads and posts about Science Fiction books.

NonPartisan: Memeorandum
Bills itself as "The latest political news and opinion from left to right and back. Blogs and mainstream news outlets features on a single page." It hits many topics that the mainstream media fail to mention.

(Me) (Blacktail Books)

0 comments: